Hoya carnosa 'Compacta' has twisted, waxy leaves that emerge on long rope-like vines. It is known by its nicknames, Hindu Rope Hoya and Indian Rope Hoya.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANTS FOR SALE.
Please click the appropriate size for your order;
- 3 pots of one node compactas (small)
- 3 pots of medium compacta
- 9 pots of Big size. These are nearly one- year old and they’re grown from cuttings. New growth is about 20-25cm high as of December 2020. They are already fertilized, hence they are all taking off.
• Light: Bright, indirect light
• Water: Like most hoyas, it is drought tolerant. Water when the top 1-2" of soil or substrate feels dry to the touch
• Considerations: Use a well-draining substrate/medium, and select a planter with drainage.